Civil Engineering Service in Calhoun County
Tucker Engineering, LLC is pleased to offer our civil engineering expertise and experience to Calhoun County. We’re aware that Calhoun County has had choices for civil engineering services in the past and that a lot of those choices have gone away or changed recently. Therefore, we wanted to offer our services to help you with all your engineering needs. Tucker Engineering is led by Donnie Tucker, a licensed professional engineer and land surveyor. Donnie has worked on multiple engineering projects over the last several years in and around Calhoun county.
Tucker Engineering’s main office is located in Trussville, Alabama and we offer professional civil engineering services state-wide to the general public, developers, government agencies, and contractors. At times we also act as a consultant and subcontractor to other engineering, land surveying, and aerial mapping firms. We want to provide timely completion of all projects in order to meet the clients’ schedule, as well as to represent our profession in an ethical and honest fashion.
Tucker Engineering has offered the following types of Civil Engineering services:
- Roadway/Street Planning & Design
- Subdivision Planning & Design
- Commercial Site Planning & Design
- Multi-family Residential Planning & Design
- Site Utilities Planning & Design
- Stormwater Runoff or Storm System Design
- Stormwater Detention Pond Design
- Site Earthwork Grading Design – Grading Plans
- Stream Flood Studies & Flood Zone Determinations
- Letter of Map Amendments (LOMA’s)
- Drinking Water Distribution System Layout & Design
- NPDES “Stormwater” Permits – Design & Inspections
- Construction Planning, Estimating & Oversight
- Phase I Environmental Assessments
- Wetland Delineation & Mapping
- Expert Witness Services
Tucker Engineering is owned and operated by Donald “Don” Tucker, PE, PLS 21862. Tucker Engineering, LLC holds Certificates of Authorization to practice Land Surveying (CA 810) and Engineering (CA 3260) in the State of Alabama.