Oxford Land Surveying
This site is intended to provide you with information on Land Surveying in the Oxford & Anniston, AL and Calhoun County area of Alabama . If you’re looking for an Oxford Land Surveyor, you’ve come to the right site.
If you’d rather talk to someone about your land surveying needs, please call 256-733-1733 today. For more information, please continue to read.
Land Surveyors are professionals who measure and make precise measurements to determine the size and boundaries of a piece of real estate. While this is a simplistic definition, boundary surveying is one of the most common types of surveying related to home and land-owners. If you fall into one of the following categories, please click on the appropriate link for more information on that subject:
- I need to know where my property corners or property lines are. (Boundary Survey)
- I have a loan closing or re-finance coming up on my home in a subdivision. (Lot Survey)
- I need a map of my property with contour lines to show elevation differences for my architect or engineer. (Topo Survey)
- I’ve just been told I’m in a flood zone or I ‘ve been told I need an elevation certificate in order to obtain flood insurance or prove I don’t need it. (Elevation Certificate)
- I’m purchasing a lot/house in a recorded subdivision. (Lot Survey – See Boundary Survey)
- I’m purchasing a larger tract of land, acreage, that hasn’t been subdivided in the past. (Boundary Survey)
- I need to get some location and grades set on a construction project. (Construction Survey )
- I need a survey of a commercial or multi-family site that meets the ALTA Land Title Survey requirements. (ALTA Survey)